As a leading supplier of refrigeration equipment and contracting solutions to the food retail industry in the UK, it is the policy of A1 Engineering Solutions to conduct all operations in a responsible manner in order to reduce the recognised hazards, respect the environment and protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers.
We strive for, and achieve, high standards using our own in-house management systems to ensure best practice and consistent methods of operation as we drive the business forward.
We recognise that our operations impact on the environment in a number of ways and we are committed to minimising the potentially harmful effects of such activity wherever possible, particularly the environmental effects associated with the use of refrigerants and motor vehicles.
It is the Policy of A1 to:
- comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- prevent pollution, and minimise waste and resource usage wherever practicable;
- take action to identify, eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts;
- operate a management system which fully satisfies the requirements of the ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management standard
- provide all the necessary resources, technology, expertise, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfill the requirements of this policy;
- ensure effective and expedient incident prevention, control, investigation and reporting, and
- always operate in a socially responsible manner.
Objectives and targets are consistent with the stated aims of this policy supporting our management system framework and continual improvement.
The Managing Director and the team at A1 have ensured that this policy has been implemented, maintained and is reviewed for continuing suitability. This policy has been communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of A1 and is available to members of the public and other interested parties upon request and via our website.
A1 Engineering Solutions Ltd
July 2016Download PDF